- Silver Hill Farm owns and operates www.silverhilldown.com which is an Irish privately owned company with its registered office in Ireland.
- Our registered company number is 56668
- We offer an information and gift recommendation service of which users of the website can avail of.
2.1 These terms and conditions govern your access to, and use of, the www.silverhilldown.com website and all information, reviews and recommendations made on it, whether or not you wish to avail of the service or are simply browsing.
Use of Website
4.1 You may use the website for your personal use only and not for any commercial purpose.
Information Purposes Only
5.1 The content of the Website is provided for information purposes only, is subject to change and will be updated from time to time without notice to you.
5.2 Also, while we endeavour to give accurate reviews and information regarding down, we have no liability or responsibility for the accuracy, appropriateness or content of any review or recommendation. You should make your own decision regarding down independent of any information on the Website.
Intellectual Property and Use of Content
6.1 We retain all rights, title and interest in and to, all the intellectual property, data, information, reviews, recommendations, communications, software, scripting, photographs, text, video, graphics, designs, music, sounds, images, trademarks, trade names, logos, selection, presentation, arrangement (including public domain information) copyright materials and other materials and elements displayed on the Website, including the overall design, layout and look and feel of the Website.
6.2 You should note that the Content is protected by copyright, trademark, database right, sui generis rights and other intellectual property laws (as the case may be), under national laws and international treaties.
Exclusion of Liability
8.1 You may not use the Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Website, or any services provided by the Website, or any other party’s computer systems or hack or otherwise gain unauthorised access to this Website and its data.
8.2 You may not use any automated system or software to extract data from this Website for display on any other website or to use it otherwise and, equally, you may not copy or provide details of Gifts recommended by our Website on another website (including through links) or use it otherwise unless you obtained that information independent of our Website.
CHARGES AND PAYMENT
10.1 The Charges are determined in accordance with the Order Specification and are payable by the Customer in the amount, manner and currency at the time set out in the Order Specification and these Conditions.
11.1 The Customer will keep in confidence any information of a confidential nature obtained under or in connection with these Conditions or a Contract or during the course of the parties’ business relationship, will use that information only for the purposes of the Contract and will not disclose that information to any person.
Online Returns Policy
- Refunds will be made by us via the method of payment you used to make your online purchase. Refunds will normally be processed within seven (7) days of receipt by us of the returned goods or cancellation of the Order as the case may be.
- We want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchase made from www.silverhilldown.com (our “website”). We recommend you read our Returns Policy prior to you making a purchase from our website, so you are familiar with our policy on refunds, returns and repairs and your legal rights and remedies.
- We also recommend you immediately inspect any goods that we deliver to you to ensure you are completely satisfied with the goods, including that the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have provided to you.
- If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us.
- All goods will be inspected on return. Please do not send anything back that is not in the same condition as received. The goods are your responsibility until they reach us, so make sure it’s packed properly and can’t get damaged on the way. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
- We recommend that you obtain a proof of postage and to be absolutely sure the items arrive back to our returns section, you should use a tracking service. All returns have to be posted to: Silver Hill Foods Emyvale, Co. Monaghan, Ireland. www.silverhilldown.com
Please contact us at email@example.com for further information. We will be happy to help you in any way that we can.